Your purpose (in a nutshell)
You will be the FP&A Manager to the Digital & Mexico Home Credit business. You will be responsible for building strong relationships with the Leadership team, providing Finance expertise as a strategic business partner on behalf of Group, being the primary point of contact for all Group Finance-related issues.
You will support the annual business planning process and periodic quarterly rolling forecasts, critically appraise strategic investments and work closely with the relevant market finance teams to report and manage performance across your business areas, challenging and providing insight to Group.
You will be accountable for:
- You will work closely on the annual budget and periodic rolling forecasts having a solid understanding of the Digital & Mexico Home Credit markets. You will specifically:
- work closely with the markets on communications, timetables, data requirements and modelling delivering a high quality output.
- assist in providing insight on market submissions to the Group FP&A and Commercial SFM
- support the markets in relation to technical aspects of forecasting e.g. accounting rules
- perform / review scenario testing and challenge the markets
- lead the implementation of changes to the forecasting systems and processes.
- Building strategic alliances with Senior Management across the business to create highly effective relationships with key stakeholders, embedding a culture of financial control through effective Finance Business Partnering, challenging appropriately.
- Ensuring the accurate and timely provision of high-quality and fit-for-purpose management reporting and analysis that highlights trends, risks and opportunities to aid decision-making.
- Develop key KPIs across your business units which underpin the financials to aid future decision-making and provide Group with insightful analysis.
- Embed a commercially driven mind-set with your stakeholders; championing sustainable results, whilst understanding and managing risks & opportunities.
- Work closely with market finance teams to identify true cost drivers behind any significant variance to plan, reporting back to the Group FP&A & Commercial SFM on a monthly basis ahead of Performance Calls.
- Create and conduct studies and analyses to identify risks or opportunities not currently identified. Prepare and present findings with suggested specific actions recommended.
- May participate in the development and implementation of consequent financial strategies or tactics.
- Creating and standardise reports / KPI’s for ease of consolidation where possible, allowing more value added analysis / insight to the Group FP&A and Commercial SFM.
- Lead the commercial review of Strategic Business Cases, critically appraising investments, challenging the outcome, preparing sensitivy analysis and proving a clear recommendation to the Group FP&A and Commercial SFM.
- Provides direction to functional counterparts and senior management in operating units as required