Responsible for managing the support teams that deliver the IPF IT Service Management capability which provides operational support, monitoring and recovery of all applications and infrastructure designed, built and operated for the services you are accountable for. In addition, you are responsible for working within Service Transition in connection with the services you are accountable for.
What you will be required to deliver in your new role?
- Ensure that proactive service improvements and optimisation activities for services are identified and, delivered to reduce unplanned IT outages / negative business impact
- Ensure new service and system take-on and small changes are managed with minimal business impact
- Deliver IT service take-on and transition processes for systems ensuring that changes are applied in a timely, reliable and low impact manner
- Manage Service Transition Process for projects within aligned services
- Assist with and respond to internal and external audits
- Contribute to ensuring costs are controlled and budgets optimised for services
- Manage software licenses to maintain a compliant position and plans for renewal
- Deliver IT service management processes through a combination of internally and externally sourced team members to ensure that incidents and problems are resolved
- Engage effectively with senior stakeholders in IT, the IPF Business and systems for IT service matters
- Work collaboratively with the Market IT teams on Service Management matters to deliver consistent and integrated systems related services across all markets
- Report on service management processes (ITIL based) incl. incidents and problems.
- Service Transition reporting
- Responsible for ensuring service related suppliers meet contractual obligations, working in conjunction with the contract management team
- Contract change notes agreed in conjunction Commercial Management Statement of impact on and management of in-country Third Parties
- Driving the suppliers to make sure they're working effectively together to resolve all issues
- Making sure that all parties are communicating effectively together and providing sufficient communication to the wider audience
- Defining Communication and Escalation points
- Working between Service Delivery Team and Project Managers.
What skills are we looking for?
· Educated to Degree level or equivalent
· ITIL qualified to “Foundation” level or equivalent
· Strong influencing and relationship management skills including during pressured situations
· Strong internal stakeholder and external supplier management expertise
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Analytical mind-set to identify opportunities for service improvement
· Experienced at working in multi-vendor situations
· Presentation and reporting
· Expert knowledge of IT Service Delivery and Service Transition, tools and techniques
· Strong experience in Service Management related role
· International travel is a prerequisite (10%)