IPF Digital Group belongs to International Personal Finance listed on London Stock Exchange (IPF.L). IPF has a rich history dating back to 1880 and now, company is a home credit and online lending leader in Central Europe, Mexico, Finland, Baltic countries and Australia.
Key goal of this role is to support the IPF Digital business across current and future digital markets in delivering the strategy for growth by helping organisation to implement the Agile methodology, by developing Agile teams and facilitating the organisational culture changes needed for embrace Agile as a culture shift.
In our team you will be responsible for:
- Designing the strategy for organisational adoption of Agile, executing it and measure the results
- Working with stakeholders throughout the company to make the company’s vision on Agile clear and well understood
- Educating, mentoring and coaching individuals and different teams in organisation on agile principles, methodology, practices, tools and processes
- Helping to change the overall culture of the company to facilitate the Agile principles to make it sustainable within the organisation
- Collaborating with people across widely varying levels and roles, providing the feedback, leading teams toward further understanding and adoption of Agile as well as overall company growth and improvement
- Providing trainings to employees on the agile process
What do we need from you:
- At least 3 years of experience as Scrum Master and/ or Product Owner across several
- Proved experience in leadership coaching, organizational transformation and Agile practices
- Strong experience as a hands-on organizational change agent working across multiple team and organizational boundaries using professional coaching frameworks and practices.
- Scrum Coach, Scrum Master certification
- Presenting Agile behaviours on daily basis as embedded values
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Influencing and facilitating skills
- Excellent written, verbal and spoken English would be an asset
- Certifications in projects/ program management a plus
- Full-time employment contract in quickly developing company
- Possibility to work remotely
- All tools necessary to be productive
- Ability to implement your ideas in truly global environment
- Fantastic, creative work atmosphere in highly professional team :)